Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little Girl Busted!

I thought I was multitasking successfully by letting Aria play nearby me in our bedroom today while I wrapped up some work stuff this evening. Chalk it up to me being completely absorbed in work, but I should have known she was being too quiet: she found some of the DVDs and placed a few of them in the drawer I've set aside for her to store her toys in our room. I had to take a snapshot of the mess she made since no real damage done (probably wouldn't have had the presence of mind to take a photo if she had really made a mess :-P ).

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously no guilty conscientious here...

    Just have to hope that she keeps up the same face through her teen years when you really need it.

    ReplyDelete